Home remedies to find out if your pregnant : If you are pregnant, the symptoms of early pregnancy may appear soon, but not everyone will have these symptoms. Even with these symptoms, it is not necessarily pregnant. Do you suspect you are pregnant? It is best to do an early pregnancy test, or let the doctor take a look.
Home remedies to find out if your pregnant : Best Remedies 2020
Method one : Identify early symptoms
01: Think about the last time you had sex.
Only vaginal sex will be pregnant, so oral sex is not within your consideration. Recall whether you have taken any contraceptive measures , such as taking birth control pills, or using condoms such as condoms and uterine caps. If you have sex without any contraception, your chances of getting pregnant will increase greatly.
- The fertilized egg usually starts implanting after 6 to 10 days, at which time you really start to conceive the fetus. It is also at this time that the body begins to secrete hormones.
- After a menstrual cycle, if you do not have menstruation, try the early pregnancy test. The result at this time is the most accurate.
02: If your menstruation is delayed, you need to pay extra attention.
Delayed menstruation is usually the first sign of pregnancy. If you do n’t have menstruation for more than a week or more than expected, you may be pregnant.
- If you have the habit of recording your menstrual cycle, it is not difficult to speculate on the days of menstrual cramps. If you don’t have any records, think back to the last menstrual period.
- If it has been more than a month, then you may be pregnant.
- However, this method is not completely reliable. Especially for those with irregular menstruation, this method is very error-prone. Must read : How to Remove Tonsil Stones : Best Remedies 2020
03: Pay attention to changes in the chest.
Although the chest will gradually become larger throughout the pregnancy, but the changes can be felt at the beginning of pregnancy. After pregnancy, the hormone levels in your body will change, making the chest softer and fuller. When the body adapts to changes in hormones, chest discomfort and pain will be reduced.
04: See if you feel extremely tired.
Pregnancy can cause fatigue. Your body is gestating a small life, this is not an easy task. But in the early stages of pregnancy, this fatigue is caused more by a hormone called progesterone. The increase in progesterone will make you feel tired. Must read : How to Remove Tonsil Stones : Best Remedies 2020
05: Pay attention to gastrointestinal issues.
Women who have just become pregnant are prone to “morning sickness”, which means they feel sick and want to vomit in the morning. But this discomfort can happen at any time. Generally speaking, this symptom starts as early as two weeks of pregnancy, and gradually decreases after 3 months of pregnancy.
- 70% to 80% of pregnant women will experience morning sickness.
- You may also be very disgusted with strong smells or certain foods, but at the same time you are extremely eager for a certain food. Must read : How to Identify Breast Lumps : Best Remedies 2020
- You may also experience digestive problems such as constipation.
- Many women claim that their sense of smell will improve during pregnancy, and they will be particularly sensitive to odors such as putrid, smoke, and body odors.
06: See if your urination has increased.
Increased urination is also one of the early symptoms of pregnancy. This symptom, like other early symptoms, is caused by hormone changes.
- Later, because the fetus is pressed into the bladder, you may still rush to the toilet. However, in the early pregnancy, frequent urination is more caused by hormone changes. Must read: Exercises to Reduce Breast Size : Best Remedies 2020
07: Watch for bleeding on the bed.
Some pregnant women may have a small amount of bleeding when it comes to menstrual cramps. A small amount of blood or brown discharge may appear on your underwear. This phenomenon may last for several weeks. But the color of these secretions should be lighter than normal menstruation.
08: Watch for mood swings.
Hormone changes caused by pregnancy can also affect your mood. You may laugh and laugh one minute before and cry after a minute. Although not everyone will experience symptoms of mood swings in the early stages of pregnancy, this can still happen. If you find yourself crying because you lost something or scolded your lover, it may be pregnant.
09: Beware of dizziness.
Dizziness may occur at any stage of pregnancy, and early pregnancy is no exception. At the beginning of pregnancy, your body is generating new blood vessels, so your blood pressure may change. This is probably the reason for your dizziness. But dizziness may also be caused by low blood sugar. Must Read : How to Remove Moles Apple Cider Vinegar : Best Remedies 2020
Method Two : Pregnancy Test
01: Use a pregnancy test stick.
Use the pregnancy test stick after confirming that the menstruation is delayed. The measurement results at this time are very accurate. Pregnancy test sticks can be bought in pharmacies, supermarkets and grocery stores.
Generally they are placed with contraceptive products or feminine hygiene products. Some pregnancy test products can be used before a physiological cycle is over. Such products are generally marked on the packaging. Must Read : How to Remove Moles Apple Cider Vinegar : Best Remedies 2020
- Use the pregnancy test stick after waking up in the morning, and the results will be more accurate. Follow the instructions on the box.
- In general, you need to pee at the end of the pregnancy test stick with the test strip. After peeing, lay it flat.
- Let it sit for about 5 minutes. The instructions on the package will tell you how to identify the test results.
- Some pregnancy test bars use two lines to indicate pregnancy, while others use only one blue line.
02: If the test results show that you are not pregnant, see if you need to confirm again.
In most cases, the test results are accurate. However, if you have a premature pregnancy test, such as a pregnancy test without determining that your menstruation is delayed, even if you are pregnant, the pregnancy test stick may not be detected. If you want to confirm clearly, you may need to have another pregnancy test. Must Read: How to Get Rid of Armpit Hair : Best Remedies 2020
- After making sure that your menstruation is delayed, do another test.
03: If the test results show that you are pregnant, get a doctor to confirm.
Although the pregnancy test products are now very accurate, the pregnancy must be 100% certain. If you are pregnant, you also need to make plans for the next step, such as deciding where to leave this child, or starting the birth checkup. You can go to the Obstetrics and Gynecology Department of the Maternal and Child Health Hospital or Hospital to do a confidential urine test.
- Even if the urine test is positive, the doctor may still ask you to take a blood test to make sure you are really pregnant. Must Read : Home Remedies For Black Hair Growth : Best Remedies 2020
- The doctor can then help you plan for the next step.
Method Three : Take the next step
01: Determine whether you are ready to raise your children.
If pregnancy is an accident, you need to decide whether to leave the child. Think about whether your body and mind are ready for motherhood and whether your financial situation is sufficient to raise a child.
If the answer is no, can you make the necessary changes to take care of the children? Whether psychologically, physically or financially, children are a huge responsibility. While no one parent is perfect, but at least you have to willing to assume the responsibility of caring for another life.
02: Discuss with your lover.
Think about whether you are willing to raise this new life with your child’s father. Your feelings need to be mature enough to bear the responsibility of caring for and raising children. If the other party is someone you are willing to raise together, tell him about the pregnancy and make the next step together.
- If your child ’s father is not with you, tell someone who cares about your situation and pregnancy, such as parents or siblings, and listen to them. Must Read : How to Get Rid of Dark Circles : Best Remedies 2020
03: Start prenatal inspection.
If you decide to leave this child, you need to start the prenatal examination. The prenatal checkup is mainly to go to the hospital regularly for pregnancy tests to protect the health of the fetus.
During the first examination, the doctor will not only check the condition of the fetus, but also pay attention to your health to see if you have sexually transmitted diseases, diabetes, etc. After that, the doctor will arrange regular obstetric examination for you.
04: Consider whether you want to terminate the pregnancy.
If you decide to give up this child, this is also legal in our country. If you really want to kill this child, you need to undergo abortion. Of course, some emergency contraceptives can still work within five days of having sex.
- Find a local hospital that can do abortion. Doctors and nurses will help you make the right choice. But remember, the laws of some countries and regions require doctors to first convey certain information to you, and most of this information is to convince you to give up abortion.
- If you really decide to have an abortion, don’t be shaken by it.But you must fully understand all the risks of miscarriage.
- Some countries may require you to undergo an ultrasound before abortion, or require girls under 18 years of age to accept abortion with parental consent.
- In the first three months of pregnancy, induced abortion is mainly divided into medical abortion and surgical abortion.
- Don’t be frightened by the word operation. Abortion surgery does not require an operation.
- Generally, doctors use tubes and tweezers to open the cervix, and then use an aspirator to suck out the embryo.
- Medical abortion refers to the use of abortion drugs to achieve the purpose of artificial abortion.
05: Find an adopter.
If you want to give birth to this child, but you are unable to raise the child, you can leave the child to others to raise. This is a very difficult decision, and once the agreement is signed, it has legal effect.
If you think this is your best choice, then read some books on the adoption law, search for relevant information on the Internet, and talk with good friends, related lawyers or professionals. Read this: How to Reduce Fat on your Body
- Talk to the child’s father. If you decide to adopt a child, you must obtain the consent of the child’s biological father. If you are under 18, you need to discuss it with your parents before making a decision.
- Learn about feeding information. After reaching an adoption agreement with the adopter, you need to report to the competent authority in accordance with the procedures prescribed by law and register for adoption. Home remedies to find out if your pregnant.
- Choose the adopter carefully. You may need to find a family that shares your beliefs and traditions, or someone who can accept you and your children. Some adopters may pay for your maternity check and other medical expenses. Home remedies to find out if your pregnant.