home remedy for clogged drain with hair : The water flow of the full tank may not be a sign that the sewer pipe is blocked. The still water will attract mosquitoes and cause inconvenience to life. Fortunately, this article introduces several ways to dredge the pipeline. Whether you are using traditional skin clasps or using home-made ingredients to make a dredge agent, you can quickly solve the problem of blocked drainage pipes.
Home remedy for clogged drain with hair : Best Remedies 2020
Method One : Drain the drainage pipe with the skin clasp
01: Clean up all the debris blocking the drain.
Put on rubber gloves and remove the debris blocking the drain. In many cases, it is nothing more than hair, soap scum, or other toiletries that clog the drain. As long as these things are removed, the water will immediately drain away. If the water is still still, you need to take other measures.
02: Scoop out the water in the sink or bathtub.
Before continuing to the next step, scoop out the water so that you can more easily deal with the clogging problem. Use a bucket to scoop the water outside and pour it out, or pour it into another sink that can drain water normally. Must Read : How to induce labor at home : Best Remedies 2020
03: Clean the overflow hole, and then block it with a rag.
The overflow hole is usually located under the hand tap. If there is too much water in the pool and it is too late to drain away from the main drain, the overflow hole can serve as an auxiliary drain. If your pool also has overflow holes, dredge it.
Put on rubber gloves, stretch a long spiral metal strip into the overflow hole, and then pull it out again. Hair, soap scum, or other debris can be carried out of the overflow hole by the metal strip.
- Clogged overflow holes can also cause poor drainage.
- Not all pools are designed with overflow holes. If your pool does not have overflow holes, ignore the above steps.
04: Repeat the action of pressing down and pulling up again, and dredge the drain with a skin.
Cover the entire drain with a leather handle. The leather sucker prevents air from entering. Then, grab the handle and push it down and then pull it up again. In this way, the objects blocking the drain are sucked out. When the blockage is cleared, there will be a sound of drainage in the pipe.
- Be patient when using the skin. This method is very time-consuming to clear the pipeline, but it is definitely effective. Must Read : How to induce labor at home : Best Remedies 2020
05: Turn on the hot water for 5 to 10 minutes to flush out the remaining blockage.
When you hear the sound of dredging the pipes, take the leather handle and turn on the faucet to let hot water flow through the pipes. Continue for 5 to 10 minutes, so that the remaining blockage in the pipeline can be washed away.
Method Two : Prepare mixed dredge agent
01: Drain the water from the sink or bathtub.
Wait patiently for the water to flow slowly. The water is drained to make the dredge agent work faster. Must read : Home remedies to find out if your pregnant : Best Remedies 2020
02: Prepare home cleaning utensils.
There are several ways to make homemade dredging agents. Most recipes contain vinegar and another substance that can chemically react with vinegar. Refer to the following raw materials and find ready-made use from home:
- Vinegar (white vinegar or apple cider vinegar) is the acidic basis that causes the foaming reaction.
- Lemon juice is acidic like vinegar, but the former smells fresher and is more suitable for dredging blocked drains.
- Baking soda is a commonly used multi functional cleaner.
- Salt is helpful for removing blockages. Must Read : How to Prevent Scarring : Best Remedies 2020
- Borax is also a commonly used multi functional cleaner.
03: Pour vinegar and another substance with a dredge effect into the drain.
The two substances do not need to be mixed in advance, just pour it in. When vinegar contacts another substance, it will chemically react and form foam. Must Read : How to Prevent Scarring : Best Remedies 2020
- If vinegar reacts with baking soda, use 1/2 cup of baking soda and 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- If lemon juice and baking soda react, 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of lemon juice are required.
- If borax, vinegar and salt react, 1/4 cup borax, 1/4 cup salt and 1/2 cup white vinegar are needed.
You can also pour vinegar directly into the drain. Pour 1 cup of vinegar into the drain and wait 30 to 40 minutes. Vinegar is very acidic (used to remove soap scum has a good effect) and can disintegrate a large amount of organic substances that clog pipes.
Method Three : Loosen obstruction
01: Block the opening of the drain and let the obstruction soak in the dredge agent.
You can press the drain button of the bathtub or block the drain with a hot towel. Just keep it for 30 minutes. During this time, the dredge agent will generate foam and break down the blockage. Must read : How to Prevent Burn Scars : Best Remedies 2020
02: Drain the drainpipe with a skin.
Find a small leather shovel suitable for use in the sink to loosen the blockage. When in use, press the rubber bowl at the bottom of the leather handle firmly to seal the drain opening completely, and then pull it up again. You need to repeat it several times.
- When the bathtub or sink is filled with water, the skin clasp works best. Water pressure has a positive effect on dredging the pipeline. Must read : How to lose fat on your Stomach : Best Remedies 2020
03: Use a clothes rack to pull out the blockage.
If it is the hair that blocks the drain, find a metal clothes hanger, straighten the wire, and bend one end into a small hook. Carefully extend the wire with hooks into the drain. Turn the wire so that the hook catches the blockage. Then, gently pull the wire out.
- Be careful not to scratch the bathtub or sink with wire. In addition, you should be careful when straightening the hanger so as not to be cut by sharp metal. Must read : How to Meditate : Best Meditation tips 2020
04: Use dredges.
The dredge looks like a long metal rope. When in use, insert the dredging bar into the drain pipe a little bit. When the metal rope is stuck, turn the handle so that the blockage is caught. When you slowly pull out the dredging bar, the water pipe is open. Flush the water once and try again.
- Some parts of the dredge are very sharp, so you’d better wear gloves. Prepare an old towel and bucket. The plug that is pulled out can be temporarily thrown in the bucket.
Method Four : Flush
01: Pour hot water into the drain.
You need to boil at least 6 glasses of water or several pots of water. Remove the drain cap and slowly pour the hot water. Must read : How to Fall Asleep Fast : Best Remedies 2020
- If your home’s pipes are plastic, just pour hot water. Do not pour boiling water into the drain.
02: Pour water repeatedly.
If the water still flows very slowly, repeat the above process again until the water can flow smoothly. Also read : How to Grow Fast : Best Remedies 2020
- If the drainage is still not normal, the stubborn obstruction you are experiencing may be clumps of hair. At this time, the water pipe can only be cleared by hand. If the blockage is very serious, you should call a dedicated plumber to call for service. Must read : How to Remove Tonsil Stones : Best Remedies 2020
03: Use gravity and water pressure to flush away the blockage in the pipe.
This method is most suitable for clogged bathtubs, because the bathtub can be filled with a lot of water. Therefore, you only need to fill the bathtub with hot water, and then open the drain, under the effect of strong water pressure, the blockage will be washed away. Read this: How to Reduce Fat on your Body