How to Get Rid of Dark Circles : Dark circles are more aging than wrinkles and silver hair. However, don’t worry, dark circles can be lightened or even eliminated by some methods. If you want to know how to do it, then don’t miss this article.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles : Best Remedies 2020
Method One: Natural remedies
01: Cucumber slices.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles it is very easy just fallow the instructions. Cucumber slices have long been used to reduce puffiness, moisturize the skin around the eyes, and quickly improve fatigue and puffy eyes. Put one piece on each of the left and right eyes to cover the black parts. Do it once a day and lie down for 10 to 15 minutes. Remember to close your eyes.
- It may be better to put cucumber slices in the refrigerator to refrigerate before use, which is similar to the cold compress. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
02: Ice tea bags or ice cubes wrapped in soft cloth.
Tannin’s in tea bags can reduce puffiness and dark circles. It is best to lie down in the morning and leave the cold wet tea bag on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. Close your eyes. You can put the tea bags in the refrigerator at night and use them the next morning.
03: Head up and sleep.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles it is very easy just fallow the instructions. Put a few more pillows under your head, or place something under the pillow, and raise your head when you sleep at night. This reduces fluid retention around the eyes and prevents dark circles. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles
04: Saline solution.
Dissolve about 1/4 tablespoon of sea salt in 2 cups of water, and / or half tablespoon of baking soda, and then drip the solution into one of the nostrils, then tilt the head to the side to let the solution from the other Flow out. This method is most suitable for people with blocked nostrils.
05: Use potatoes.
How to Get Rid of Dark Circles it is very easy just fallow the instructions. Place a raw potato in a blender to liquefy the potatoes. Then dig out the right amount with a spoon, close your eyes, lie on your back, and put the liquefied potatoes in your eyes. Wash for 30 minutes after washing with warm water.
06: Use a frozen spoon.
Place the spoon in the refrigerator for about 10 to 15 minutes, then take it out and place it on the dark circles. Open until the spoon is warm. Must Read: How to Stop Watching Porn
07: Apply dark circles with almond oil.
The vitamin E contained in almond oil helps to lighten the dark circles under the eyes and make the skin around the eyes look brighter and younger.
- Applying almond oil can gradually darken dark circles, but using it before going to bed can speed up the process. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- Vitamin E will work on your skin overnight.
08: Try to meditate regularly and participate in some sports.
Dark circles may be caused by the stress of your daily life. Therefore, as long as you get rid of unnecessary tension and pressure, you can say goodbye to dark circles. Must read:Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies : Best Remedies 2020
Method Two: Beauty products to solve dark circles
01: Do a skin test.
Before trying any beauty products, try it on small pieces of skin. Some cosmetics may cause allergic reactions and make dark circles worse. Do not use any beauty products that can irritate the skin, cause rashes, or make your eyes sore and watery. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
02: Use an eye cream containing vitamin K and vitamin A.
Dark circles may be caused by a lack of vitamin K. No matter what is the cause of dark circles, eye cream containing these two elements can always reduce puffiness and dark circles. Persist in daily use, and you will receive the best results in the long run. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
03: Use concealer.
Use concealer to cover dark circles. It is best to use concealer that matches your skin tone. After the concealer is applied, use a translucent foundation to gently pounce, so you can set the makeup.
- If you have fair skin, you can use lighter or darker pink concealer. If the skin tone is dark, you can use dark pink or orange concealer. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- If you do n’t use foundation, choose a concealer that matches your skin tone and apply it directly to your skin. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- This can cover pink or orange. Wearing sunglasses when going out can also help prevent excessive pigmentation in the eyes. Must read this : How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time
Method Three: Identify the source of the problem
01: Sleep a beauty sleep.
Get enough sleep every night. Although it is not clear why lack of sleep can cause dark circles. However, one of the reasons may be that the lack of sleep will cause the skin to become pale, so the color of the blood vessels under the skin will be revealed.
Some people think that too little time is the cause of dark circles. Before going to bed at night, be sure to completely remove eye makeup. If you do not pay attention to eye skin care, your eyes will look very tired after you get older.
- Make sure you need to sleep for several hours a day (usually 7 to 9 hours per night, but it varies from person to person and age) Try to ensure adequate sleep as much as possible, or the dark circles may disappear automatically.
- Alcohol and drugs can adversely affect sleep. So stay away from these things as much as possible.
- Eat enough vitamins to improve sleep quality. Insufficient sleep combined with vitamin deficiency will reduce adrenal function.
- The less adrenal function, the less B6 you absorb. The less B6 absorbed, the less adrenal function. This formed a vicious circle. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- Restoring adrenal function requires adequate sleep, normal vitamin intake, adequate calcium and magnesium, and sufficient minerals through green vegetables.
02: Treat allergies.
Allergies often cause darkening of the skin around the eyes. If your eyes are caused by allergies, then you need to treat allergies or stay away from allergens. Seasonal allergies such as hay fever can be effectively cured with medication.
- As for other types of allergies, the best way is to stay away from allergens. If you often have dark circles or puffy eyes, then you may be allergic to certain foods or certain chemicals in your home and workplace.
- You can consult a dermatologist to diagnose what allergy you are. People with allergies often have a deficiency of B6, folic acid and sometimes B12. Taking some multivitamins may help.
- Determine if you can tolerate gluten. Another common type of allergy that can cause dark circles is gluten intolerance. Gluten intolerance refers to allergies to flour. In more serious cases, you may have abdominal disease. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- A blood test is needed to diagnose abdominal problems.
03: Solve the problem of stuffy nose.
Stuffy nose can also cause dark circles because the blood vessels around your sinuses dilate and become darker in color. The nasal cavity can be cleaned with a tool such as a nasal pot or over-the-counter nasal spray.
- If you have an infection in your nasal cavity, you may have to take antibiotics. Let the doctor prescribe some medicine for you. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
04: Ensure a healthy meal.
Maintain balanced nutrition and adequate vitamins. Many skin problems are caused by vitamin deficiencies. Dark circles and puffiness are usually caused by lack of vitamin K or insufficient antioxidants. Moreover, insufficient B12 (usually related to anemia) can also cause dark circles.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables, especially cabbage, spinach, and other green leafy vegetables. Take some vitamin tablets every day if necessary.
- Drink plenty of water to keep the blood circulation smooth.
- Reduce salt intake. Excessive salt intake can cause excessive water storage in certain parts of the body, which can cause puffy eyes.
- Too much salt can also affect blood circulation, making the color of blood vessels under the skin appear bluer. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
05: Quit smoking.
Smoking will not only cause vascular disease and endanger life and health, but also make the blood vessels protrude and become bluer in color. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
Relaxing the nerves helps reduce stress and anxiety, thereby improving sleep, and ultimately helping to eliminate dark circles. The condition of the skin can clearly reflect our emotional and physical health, so do n’t forget to relax and relax at all times. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
07: Stay out of the sun.
Sun exposure can also cause dark circles. Control your time in the sun. Wear a hat and sunglasses when outdoors, and remember to apply sunscreen. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
08: Accept what you cannot change.
The formation of some dark circles cannot be eliminated. You have to accept reality. such as:
- Uneven coloring. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- Sun exposure. This will increase the production of melanin.
- With age, the skin becomes thinner. With increasing age, people’s fat and collagen are getting less and less, and blood vessels and vessels are becoming more and more obvious.
- Heredity. Dark circles are hereditary. Observe whether your family has the same situation. Even if it is caused by genetics, it does not mean that you are helpless. However, the effect may not be so obvious.
- Your facial features. Sometimes the shadow around your eyes is caused by the shape of your face.
- If this is the case, you have to make up for it by makeup.
Some other Points:
- Drink water. Drinking water is always beneficial, and it is no exception to eliminate dark circles.
- Dietary nutrition should be balanced to ensure adequate intake of vitamins C, D, and E in the body.
- Do not drink too much water before going to sleep.
- This will cause the appearance of eye bags. Read: How to Reduce Fat on your Body
- The skin around the eyes is very fragile, so care must be taken. Make sure to remove thoroughly when removing makeup. How to Get Rid of Dark Circles.
- Avoid rubbing your eyes. Rubbing the eyes can irritate the skin around the eyes and destroy the capillaries under the skin, causing puffiness and dark circles.
- Wear sunglasses when the outside light is dazzling to prevent melanin precipitation.