How to Get Rid of Fat on Back of Neck : Eat more fiber to remove back fat .There are different ways to lose fat from the upper body. You have to do aerobic exercise to burn fat, exercise your chest, arms and back, highlight your muscles, and lose nasty back fat. And a healthy diet can ensure that your efforts in the gym will not be in vain.
How to Get Rid of Fat on Back of Neck
01: If you ca n’t go to the gym, you can run.
When there is no way to ride a bike or use a rowing machine, if you still want to exercise, running is a good aerobic exercise. Try to run 3 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes each time. It doesn’t matter how fast the speed is, as long as it is faster than walking. Must read : How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time 2020
- Running is a high-intensity aerobic exercise, so if you have problems with your feet or knees, you should try other exercises.
02: Try cycling and do low-intensity exercise.
The exercise effect of cycling is the same as that of running, but it has less impact on the legs. You can ride a fixed spinning bike, or go cycling outdoors. Ride a bicycle 3 times a week for 30 to 45 minutes each time.
- If you feel that cycling is too easy, you can increase the resistance of the bike or spinning bike.
03: Exercise your whole body through swimming.
Swimming can exercise the muscles of the whole body and burn a lot of fat. You can use the basic freestyle posture, or you can mix various other postures, such as butterfly , breaststroke and backstroke. How long you can swim at a time depends on your overall health. You can start swimming 3 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes at a time.Must read : How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time 2020
04: Do low-intensity exercise by walking.
If you are injured or do not have the stamina to do longer exercise, then walking is a good aerobic exercise. Walk 2 to 3 times a week for 20 to 45 minutes each time. You can walk on the runway outdoors, on a treadmill or in the gym. Also read : How to Lose a Pound in a Day : Max Weight Loss Per Week 2020
05: Choose 1 to 2 favorite aerobic exercises every week.
You should do aerobic exercise 2 to 3 times a week for 20 to 30 minutes each time. You can do the same aerobic exercise every time, or take turns alternately.
- For example, if you do aerobic exercise on Mondays and Wednesdays, then you will do both walking exercises on these two days, or walk on Mondays and swim on Wednesdays.
06: Do dumbbell bench press to exercise the pectoral muscles.
Lie on your back on a training bench or flat surface. Lift the dumbbell to your chest, shoulder width, shoulders opposite. Turn the arm so that the palm is facing outward, and the forearm and upper arm are at a 90-degree angle.
Exhale the air in your lungs when you push the dumbbells up with your chest muscles. Pause for a second while lifting to the highest point. While inhaling, grab the dumbbell and slowly fall.
- Do 3 sets, repeat this action 8 to 10 times for each set.
- To determine how much weight should be used, you can first determine the maximum weight when you can only do one action.
- Then multiply the weight by 60% to 70%, which is the weight you should use for daily exercise. For example, if the maximum weight for one movement is 4.5 kg, then you should use a 2.7 kg dumbbell when doing multiple movements.
- If you start to feel that the weight used is almost no difficulty, you can conduct the maximum weight test again and readjust the weight you use. Also Read: How to Reduce Belly Fat on your Body
07: Try to use one arm shoulder press to exercise the triceps.
Stand with your legs apart, with the foot spacing slightly smaller than your shoulder width. Hold dumbbells in both hands. Lift a dumbbell so that it is as high as your shoulders and your palms are facing outward. This is the starting position of the movement.
Exhale and push the dumbbells up to fully extend your arms. Pause for a second, then slowly lower the dumbbell. Repeat 8 to 10 times, then change the other arm. Repeat 3 groups.
08: Do a standing dumbbell rowing exercise back.
Stand with your feet apart and shoulder width apart. Hold dumbbells in both hands, palms facing thighs. Keep your back straight and your elbows slightly bent. While exhaling, raise the dumbbell to the shoulder height, keeping the dumbbell as close to the sides of the body as possible. After lifting, the elbow should be above the forearm, and the dumbbell should be as close as possible to the chin. Grab the dumbbell and hold this position for a second, then inhale and slowly lower the dumbbell.
- Do 3 groups, repeat 10 to 12 times for each group.
09: Do the inclined push-ups.
Stand in front of a bench or a high platform. Put your hands on a bench or a high platform, the distance between your hands is slightly larger than your shoulder width. Move your feet back so that your body is straight back and your arms are perpendicular to the platform.
Keeping your body straight, slowly lower your body to the edge of the platform or bench. Then push your body up until your arms are straight.
- Do 3 groups, repeat 8 to 15 times for each group.
10: Try flexion and extension of the triceps.
Lie on your back on a training bench or flat surface. Lift the dumbbells in front of you, with your arms at a 90-degree angle to the bench and body. Elbows closed, palms facing each other. Inhale, keep your upper arm still, lower the dumbbell to your ear, and bend your elbow. When the dumbbell touches the ear, exhale and use the strength of the triceps to raise the dumbbell again.
- Do 3 groups, repeat 6 to 8 times for each group.
11: Choose from 2 to 3 of these moves to practice.
You don’t have to practice everything. On training day, choose 2 to 3 movements to exercise your chest and arms.
12: Do pull-ups.
Hold the horizontal bar with both hands, palms facing outward, and the distance between the arms is slightly smaller than the width of the shoulders. Keep your arms straight above your body and keep your torso as straight as possible.
As you exhale, pull your body up until your head is flush with the horizontal bar. Biceps exert a little pressure to maintain this position, then exhale, slowly lower your body, and return to the starting position.
- If you are not strong enough to complete pull-ups by yourself, you can ask bystanders to support your feet and provide some support.
- Do 5 groups, repeat 2 to 3 times for each group.
13: Try rowing with dumbbells to exercise your back and arms.
Put your right knee on the training bench and bend over until your upper body is parallel to the floor. Then support the training bench with your right hand, use your left hand to lift the floor from the floor and hold the dumbbells.
With your palms facing the torso, your arms straight and your back straight. As you exhale, bend your elbows, lift the dumbbells, and press your upper arms against your torso. When the dumbbell reaches the chest, squeeze the back muscles. While inhaling, put the dumbbell back on the ground.
- Perform 3 groups on each side of the body, repeating 8 to 10 movements in each group.
14: Do leaning over birds.
Sitting on the edge of the training bench, feet together, two dumbbells placed on the legs later. Bend over, keeping your back straight with your palms facing each other, holding two dumbbells.
Bend your elbows slightly, exhale while lifting dumbbells towards the outside of your body until your arms are parallel to the ground. Hold the dumbbell in your hand and keep this position for 1 second, then slowly lower the dumbbell while inhaling.
- Do 3 groups, repeat 6 to 8 times for each group.
15: Choose 2 to 3 movements to add to your training plan.
In order to really shape the back line and burn fat, you need to use a variety of methods to exercise the area. Adding 2 to 3 of these movements to your back training plan will help you achieve this goal.
16: Three meals a day with balanced nutrition to reduce belly fat.
Eating 3 balanced meals a day helps reduce body fat. Every meal should be mixed with whole grains, fruits, vegetables and lean protein.
- For example, a balanced dinner may include grilled chicken breast , steamed vegetables, and brown rice.
17: Do not drink carbonated drinks.
Even a sugar-free carbonated drink will make more fat grow around your belly. Quit all carbonated drinks, whether ordinary or sugar-free, and switch to drinking flavored water. If you miss the bubble taste of carbonated drinks, you can try carbonated water.
- You should also reduce energy drinks in your diet. Their sugar content is often very high. If you want, you can try a sugar-free version of energy drinks, but be sure to check the nutritional content to ensure that it does not contain sugar.
18: Eat more fiber to remove back fat.
Fiber can keep you full for a long time, thus reducing your cravings for junk food. The empty calories in junk food can cause fat to accumulate on your back, so ingesting fiber helps reduce back fat. Replace whole bread and macaroni with whole wheat bread and macaroni, and add beans and nuts to the diet.
- For example, if you use whole wheat macaroni instead of white macaroni, you can still eat your favorite macaroni.
19: Reduce sugar in the diet.
If you consume too much sugar, your body will produce a lot of insulin and store more fat. Keep away from sugary candies and junk food. Also, check the nutrition label of your favorite food. Even the low-sugar version may contain more sugar than you think. The sugar content of each serving should be between 0 and 2 grams.
- If quitting sugar makes you uncomfortable, you can replace high-sugar foods with low-sugar substitutes. For example, you can use Trivia natural sugar in coffee. You can also eat the sugar-free version of your favorite candy.
20: Control the amount of food.
If you do not pay attention to how much you eat at each meal, you will not get healthy no matter what you eat. Methods to reduce food intake include eating with smaller tableware, pre-preparing snacks, and measuring cups to measure the amount of food.
- If you eat with smaller tableware, try to make sure that at least half of them are vegetables.
- Use snack-sized food storage bags to hold snacks. For example, if you bought a large bag of low-calorie popcorn, you can divide it into several small bags. This way you are unlikely to eat a whole bag at a time.
- Use a measuring cup to measure the true portion of each serving. If you use a recipe to prepare a 240-mL portion of food, use a 240-mL measuring cup for measurement. This will help you understand the amount of each serving.
21: Don’t eat after dinner.
If you eat before going to bed, your body cannot burn enough calories to prevent the body from storing fat. After dinner, try not to eat anything that night. If you find yourself hungry, you can try drinking some water or tea.
- If you must eat after dinner and before going to bed, you can eat low-calorie foods such as vegetables.