How to lose fat on your stomach : Concerning how to reduce the fat on the stomach, there are many opinions. In fact, many methods are not only useless, but also cause harm to the body. It is not easy to lose the meat on the belly, it is not enough to do only a little abdominal exercise. Follow us below to truly get rid of the trouble of swimming circle.
Concerning how to reduce the fat on the stomach, there are many opinions. In fact, many methods are not only useless, but also cause harm to the body. It is not easy to lose the meat on the belly, it is not enough to do only a little abdominal exercise. Follow us below to truly get rid of the trouble of swimming circle.
How to lose fat on your Stomach : Best Remedies 2020
Method One : Sports fat Burning
01: Increase endurance training.
Studies have shown that compared to traditional exercise, intermittent exercise or alternating short bursts and breaks can improve muscles and increase endurance.
Intermittent exercise to lose weight
sprint: run for 20 seconds at maximum speed, then stop and walk slowly until you are out of breath. Repeat for 10 minutes.
Sports equipment: Use treadmills, steppers or stationary bicycles for intermittent exercise.
Convenient method: take as much time as possible for 5 minutes of walking or climbing stairs every day.
02: Burn calories.
Aerobic exercise can increase heart rate, speed up burning calories, and help reduce body fat. It’s impossible to do a certain abdominal exercise to reduce the fat on the stomach, but when you do aerobic exercise for the whole body, the first thing to consume is abdominal fat. Must read : How to Meditate : Best Meditation tips 2020
- Record the time of exercise. Record how long it takes to run 1000 meters. As stamina increases, you will spend less and less time.
- Overcome calf pain during running. If you have pain on the front side of your lower leg while running, it may be caused by your body leaning forward. (In other words, you put the center of gravity too much on the outside of the foot when you fall).
- Choosing professional sports shoes can help you reduce pain.
- Do not exercise excessively. When you first start aerobic exercise, please do it 3 times a week. When you get used to it slowly, you can increase it to 4 times a week.
- Excessive aerobic exercise can lead to muscle loss, and can also cause muscle damage.
03: Increase resistance training.
A 2006 study published in the International Journal of Sports Nutrition and Sports Metabolism showed that in terms of abdominal fat reduction, the combination of cardiovascular (aerobic) exercise and resistance training is more effective than cardiovascular exercise alone.
You can perform resistance training through strength training, fitness equipment or resistance bands. It is also useful to keep the body in an unstable posture during training, because it will further increase the intensity of muscle exercise. Must read : How to Meditate : Best Meditation tips 2020
04: Stop doing sit ups at least not for now.
The role of sit-ups is to increase muscles, but before adding muscles, you need to lose belly fat. In fact, sit-ups increase the bulk of muscles, but instead make your stomach look bigger.
Other core exercise methods:
flat support: When doing the flat type, use your elbows to support your body, keep the body in a flat shape, do not tilt your hips or arch, and look at the ground with your eyes. At this time, try to tighten the abdominal muscles as close as possible to the back.
If possible, stick to this position until you can’t continue. If you find it difficult at first, you can use your knees to support. You can set 30 seconds as a group and do 3-5 groups at a time.
Keep your feet as wide as your shoulders, straighten your arms forward, and squat until you can no longer squat, but don’t tilt your hips. Do 4 sets of squats, 15-20 times per set. Must read : How to Fall Asleep Fast : Best Remedies 2020
Stretch the waist:
stand straight, with your feet apart and hip-width apart. Put your right hand on your right hip, straighten your left arm, palm to the right, keep your legs still, tilt your body to the right, stretch your left waist, and feel that your left hand extends infinitely. Make 3-5 groups on each side.
Method Two : Ensure normal Metabolism
01: Relieve pressure.
Scientific research has shown that cortisol, a hormone that people secrete when they are stressed, can cause increased fat on their stomachs. A good method for daily decompression:
- Normal adults need at least 7 hours of sleep a day to ensure the normal functioning of the body.
- Set a relaxation time. Even if you just relax for 15 minutes after lunch, close your eyes and take a deep breath, try not to think about the trivial things in life, it is also helpful.
- Keep stress away from the sleeping environment. If possible, do not work in the bedroom or do anything that makes you feel stressed. Must read : How to Grow Fast : Best Remedies 2020
- When you enter the bedroom, tell yourself that I won’t think about those annoying things.
02: Take 10,000 steps every day.
In one study, if you walked less than 1,500 steps per day (without changing your eating habits), then abdominal fat would increase by 7% after 2 weeks.
- Try to walk within a reasonable distance. If possible, choose to walk to work, school or shopping.
- Buy a pedometer and gradually increase the number of steps you take each day.
- Try to climb stairs without using elevators. Try not to drive and choose to walk.
- Get up and walk around every 30 minutes. If you always sit when you work, buy some equipment that you can exercise indoors.
03: Use coarse grains instead of refined grains.
Scientific research shows that people who consume whole grains (including 5 servings of fruits or vegetables, 3 servings of low-fat dairy products, and 2 servings of lean meat or fish) are more likely to eat refined grains (and to ensure that other diets are exactly the same) Lose belly fat.
- Cereals can help reduce fat. A diet rich in coarse grains and grains can control the role of glucose and insulin in the body and accelerate the metabolism of fat.
- It is especially effective against visceral fat that is difficult to burn.
- Try to avoid fine grains. For example, when eating bread, try to eat whole wheat brown bread instead of refined white bread.
- It is also a good idea to add a little black rice when steaming rice.
04: Add enough water.
Scientific research shows that intake of enough water can accelerate metabolism. Drinking water can also help the body expel toxins, which is good for the body.
- Drink at least 8 glasses of water every day.
- Bring a water bottle with you and drink when you are thirsty.
- The way to judge whether drinking water is enough is to look at the color of urine.
- A yellow color means you need to drink more water until your urine is lighter.
- Significantly reduce the intake of alcohol, sugary drinks (such as sweet tea, cravings, juice drinks, fruit juices, cola, Qixi and Pepsi) and carbonated drinks.
05: Make sure to eat breakfast on time.
You may think, if I want to lose weight, why should I eat it? However, scientific research shows that eating breakfast within 1 hour after waking up can maintain the stability of insulin and reduce the content of LDL-cholesterol (commonly known as bad cholesterol).
Choose a protein for healthy breakfast : eggs, beans, peanut butter, nuts, lean meat
Choose a fiber: oats, fresh fruits, green leafy vegetables
Minimize refined sugar:
avoid sugary cereals, pancakes, pastries, instant oats Tablet
tips: Oatmeal and other high-fiber carbohydrates help maintain healthy blood sugar levels and make weight loss easier. Must read : Home remedies to find out if your pregnant : Best Remedies 2020
Method Three : Diet and Fat Loss
01: Reduce your calorie intake.
Only reducing calorie intake can reduce belly fat. You can try the following suggestions:
- Every half a catty of fat needs to consume 3700 calories.
- Therefore, to reduce fat, you must burn 3700 calories through exercise, or reduce your calorie intake by 3700 calories per week.
- Lose up to one pound a week. Excessive weight loss is not only not good for the body, but also leads to rebound.
- Write down what you eat every day. People often underestimate the amount of food they eat.
- Try to record everything you eat next week, and use the online calorie calorie meter to find out how much calories you have ingested and whether you need to diet properly.
- Men try to ingest 2200 calories a day, while women try to control it at 2000 calories. This will help you lose half a pound to a pound of weight every week.
- Of course, the amount of weight loss is also related to your exercise.
- The daily consumption cannot be less than 1200 calories.
02: Eat healthy fats.
Studies have shown that ingesting monounsaturated fatty acids (MUFAs)-such as avocados, nuts, seeds, beans, and dark chocolate can prevent belly fat accumulation.
- Trans fatty acids (jam, biscuits, desserts, and any other foods made with hydrogenated oil) can cause belly fat to accumulate. So please stay away from them as much as possible.
03: Eat more dietary fiber in the diet.
Soluble dietary fiber (rich in apples, oats, cherries, etc.) can reduce insulin levels and accelerate the burning of fat in the internal organs. Must read : How to Remove Tonsil Stones : Best Remedies 2020
- When ingesting fiber, slowly increase the intake. If you are taking 10 grams of dietary fiber every day, do not increase it to 35 grams at once.
- The fungal environment in the digestive system needs a certain amount of time to adapt to the increase in dietary fiber. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Do not peel when eating fruits and vegetables. The skin of fruits and vegetables is rich in dietary fiber. So when eating apples, please eat with the skin.
- When eating potatoes, whether it is mashed potatoes or roasted potatoes, you can eat them with their skins together. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Eating potatoes without peeling can also prevent the loss of vitamins and trace minerals in potatoes. But please take care to cut off the long buds and the green skin.
- Eat more chickpeas: Chickpeas are not only rich in dietary fiber, but also provide enough protein. A cup of chickpeas contains 16.3 grams of protein.
Method Four : Record progress
01: Calculate your waist to hip ratio.
Waist to hip ratio refers to the value obtained by dividing the circumference of your waist by the circumference of your hip. It is an indicator to test whether you need to lose weight. Proceed as follows:
- Use a soft ruler to measure the thinnest part of the waist and record the circumference.
- Then use a soft ruler to measure the widest part of the buttocks, that is, about 1/3 of the buttocks from top to bottom, and record the circumference. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Divide the circumference of the waist by the circumference of the hip. Must read : How to Identify Breast Lumps : Best Remedies 2020
- Come see if you are healthy. Women ’s waist-to-hip ratio should not be higher than 0.8, while men should not be higher than 0.9.
02: Measure waist to hip ratio regularly during weight loss.
After losing weight for a while, measure the waist to hip ratio to see if you have improved.
- The way the body distributes fat is largely uncontrollable and may depend on many factors (genetics, menopause, etc.). How to lose fat on your stomach.
- What you can control is the total fat level in the body-if the level is low, it doesn’t matter where the fat goes, because the fat itself will not be too much.
- Must read: Exercises to Reduce Breast Size : Best Remedies 2020
03: Weigh yourself regularly every day.
Because a person’s weight fluctuates up and down within a day, please weigh yourself at the same time every day. Most people will choose to weigh before breakfast. How to lose fat on your stomach.
Some Other Points :
- If you like sweets, then use fruits instead of sweets and sugar. The sugar contained in fruit is much healthier than refined sugar. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- In addition, the dietary fiber contained in fruits will slow down the body’s absorption of sugar, thereby avoiding a sudden rise (or sudden drop) in blood sugar.
- Eat in small portions. Eating large amounts of food at once is not beneficial for weight loss.
- This is because after eating a large amount of food at one time, people tend to become lazy and do not want to move. Therefore, it is best to eat a small number of times.
- In addition, do not eat for a few hours before going to bed. How to lose fat on your stomach. Must Read : How to Remove Moles Apple Cider Vinegar : Best Remedies 2020
- Although not moving after a meal does not mean that all the food you eat is converted into fat and accumulated in the body, but sitting still after a meal is definitely not good for weight loss.
- Walking more can consume more calories. Try not to drive if you can walk, so that you can not only lose weight, but also save fuel, parking and taxi fees.
- All you need is comfortable shoes (you can carry high heels in your handbag if necessary).
- You can speed up walking after adapting. In addition, cycling is also a good way to exercise.
- If you do not have dumbbells and other equipment that can be used for endurance training, you can choose to lift heavy objects, or use the gravity of the earth to do pull-ups or push-ups.
- Do you sometimes feel powerless to lose weight? If you don’t want to go to the gym, tell yourself, I will go to the gym first, and if I don’t want to exercise then I will come back.
- Generally speaking, as long as you go, you will stay and exercise. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Next, tell yourself that you only make a bicycle for 10 minutes. If you are tired and go home, don’t put pressure on yourself.
- You will find that the thrill of exercise will make you stick to it.
- When you don’t get enough sleep and feel drowsy, try to consume lean protein (such as nuts or fish) as much as possible. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Lack of sleep will make people want to eat sugar and junk food, and lean protein will suppress this desire.
- The distribution of fat in the body depends on various complex factors (such as genes, menopause, etc.), and it is not something that we can easily control.
- All we can control is the total amount of fat intake-if you can ensure that the total amount of fat intake is low, then there is no need to worry about how the body allocates fat.
- Before eating, ask yourself why you want to eat. If you don’t eat because you are hungry but just because you want to eat, you should restrain this desire. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Try to exercise at the same time every day. If you can, insist on running 1500 meters every day.
- As women age, the abdomen is more likely to accumulate fat, especially after menopause.Read this: How to Reduce Fat on your Body
- This is because the body’s distribution of fat has changed, less and less fat is distributed to the limbs, and more and more fat is concentrated in the abdomen. How to lose fat on your stomach.
- Sometimes even the weight remains the same but the waist circumference increases. However, the above methods will help you overcome the growth of belly fat.