how to straighten curly hair men : If you are a man who wants to straighten curly hair, there are many ways. You can use a hair dryer and a comb to straighten your hair temporarily, or use a straight bar to straighten your hair. If you want to use a semi-permanent method, you can use chemical hair straighteners to straighten your hair. According to the equipment and products on hand, choose the most suitable method.
How to straighten curly hair men : Best Remedies 2020
Method One : Blow Hair
01: Shampoo and conditioner.
Before blowing hair, the hair should be kept clean and cared for. If the hair is very curly, the conditioner can also help soften the hair and make it easier to comb. After washing your hair, use towel to dry it.
- Smooth conditioner can make the hair easier to comb.
- If you have curly hair that is cluttered, you can leave the conditioner on your hair for a while and then comb your hair with your fingers.
02: Apply argan oil or coconut oil to moisturize your hair.
Put a coin sized amount in the palm of your hand, rub your hands together, and then apply the oil from the roots to the ends.
- Argan oil and coconut oil can protect hair from damage caused by high temperatures.
- Prepare your straightened hair for moisturizing. Must Read : Home remedy for clogged drain with hair : Best Remedies 2020
03: Straighten your hair as much as possible.
Use a comb to comb the hair from the tip to the root to prevent damage to the hair. When you are combing the tangled hair, comb it bit by bit. If it is only slightly curly hair, the above approach may be able to straighten the hair.
- People with very curly hair must use hot air from a hair dryer if they want to straighten it completely.
- If the curls are not easy to comb, use a wide-tooth comb. If your hair is thin, use a fine-tooth comb.
04: Blow dry a section of hair while combing.
Set the temperature of the hair dryer to mid-range, and keep the hair dryer close to the hair while combing. Different air hoods can control the size of the air outlet. Comb your hair in order from the roots to the tips. When the hair is dry, it will be straighter than usual. Must Read : Home remedy for clogged drain with hair : Best Remedies 2020
- When blowing hair, the hair dryer should be about 2.5 cm away from the hair.
05: Blow dryer and comb the rest of the hair.
Do not leave the hair dryer on the same section of hair for too long, as this may damage the hair. After this section of hair is straightened, move the hair dryer to another section of hair and continue to blow. Repeat this process until all hair is straightened.
06: Apply some softening serum to your hair.
Softening Serum can reduce frizz and increase the shine of hair. Pour a small amount of essence into the palm, then wipe from the tip to the root. Must Read : How to induce labor at home : Best Remedies 2020
- The best-selling essence softening products include Alterna’s caviar decathlon CC cream, Smooth’N Shine’s instant repair hair oil, and Kenra Platinum’s dry hair spray.
Method Two : Straighten your hair with a straight clip
01: Shampoo and conditioner.
Keep your hair clean before straightening it. Use a smooth shampoo and conditioner to help straighten your hair.
02: Dry your hair thoroughly.
Unlike other methods of straightening hair, before straightening with a straight clip, the hair needs to be completely dry, otherwise high temperature may damage the hair. So before using a straight clip, let the hair dry naturally or blow dry with a hair dryer.
03: Apply serum to protect hair from heat damage.
Apply the essence evenly from the tip to the root. This heat protection serum prevents damage to the hair when it is straightened.
- Serum needs to be applied everywhere in the hair. Must Read : How to Prevent Scarring : Best Remedies 2020
04: Comb and straighten hair with a straight clip.
Adjust the temperature of the straight clamp to the lowest level, then use a comb to comb about 2.5 cm of hair, put this part of the hair from the root of the hair into the straight clamp, and then close the straight clamp. Next, move from the root to the tip of the hair to straighten the hair. Must read : How to Prevent Burn Scars : Best Remedies 2020
- Straight clips should be kept at 120°C to avoid damage to the hair during straightening.
- When using a straight clamp, the movement should be slightly lighter, so that the hair will not be accidentally pulled off during the straightening process.
05: Continue straightening the rest of the hair until it is completely straightened.
Continue straightening the rest of the hair until all hair is straightened. If you do every step well, your hair should be very straight without any frizz. Must read : How to lose fat on your Stomach : Best Remedies 2020
- Do not leave the straight clip on a section of hair for more than 1-2 seconds, otherwise it will burn the hair.
06: Comb your hair with a nice look.
If you want some special styling, you can use styling hairspray. You can comb carefully back to make the hair look very smooth from the back, or you can comb all the hair to one side. Try some different straight hair styles and choose the one you like best. Must read : How to Meditate : Best Meditation tips 2020
Method Three : Use chemical methods
01: Do not wash your hair 2-3 days before using chemical hair straighteners.
Because shampooing may cause some tiny wounds on the scalp, and using hair straighteners will irritate these wounds and produce a burning sensation. Must read : How to Fall Asleep Fast : Best Remedies 2020
- You can comb your hair, but when combing your hair, don’t stick the comb to your scalp.
02: Before use, carefully read the instructions for the hair straightener.
Hair straighteners are a potent chemical that can damage your hair if they are not used in the correct way. The manual of the hair straightener will indicate the specific method of use and the specified time. According to the requirements in the manual, you can avoid hair damage.
- It is better to go to a professional barber shop than to do it yourself.
03: Mix the hair straighteners together.
You need to wear rubber gloves first to protect your skin from corrosive agents. Then pour the potion into the provided cup and let the medicament mix thoroughly until it becomes a white paste. Must read : How to Remove Tonsil Stones : Best Remedies 2020
04: Apply a straightener with a brush.
First use a wide tooth comb to split the hair to the back, apply from the top of the hair, then the root and edge of the hair. When you have completely applied the hair in your hand, repeat the process with another part of the hair until all hair is applied with a straightener.
- It is more convenient to get someone to apply the hair straightener.
- The medicament will act faster on the hair close to the skin because of the body’s heat. Therefore, in order to prevent damage to the hair, do not apply the potion to the root or edge of the hair.
05: Let the hair straightener stay on the hair for 10-15 minutes.
The instructions should state the time required. If you find any excessive burning or tingling sensation, wash the hair straightener immediately with shampoo.
06: Wash with shampoo.
If the hair straightener comes with shampoo, then use the shampoo in the package. If not, you need to use a neutral shampoo because it is the only shampoo that can completely remove the straightener. When you comb your hair after bathing, you will find that your hair has become straight! Read this: How to Reduce Fat on your Body
- Do not let the hair straightener stay on the hair for more than 10-15 minutes.
- Generally, the effect of straightening hair can straighten hair for 6-8 weeks.
- After washing with shampoo, remember to use conditioner and rinse with cold water.