How to Take Control of Your Life : Most people want to be healthy, happy in life, happy at work, accept themselves, be respected, and get support and help from others. If you feel that your life is busy, monotonous or incomplete, you need to regain control of yourself. The valuable things in life need to devote time, energy and focus to it, and in the process of giving you will encounter troubles. By learning to change the way of thinking, change the way of life and improve efficiency to be the person you want to be, to live the kind of life you want.
How to Take Control of Your Life : Best Remedies Control yourself 2020
Method 1: Change the way of thinking
01: Clarify the meaning of control.
Find out what it means to you to control your life? Can it affect fate, adjust the present, constrain negative behaviors, or do you just want a stronger willpower? Must read: How to Seduce a Mature Woman : Best Remedies 2020
If you want to take control of your life, you have to deal with many challenges, including changing your perspective, building self-confidence, and taking action. Know which aspect of life you want to better control so that you can concentrate more. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
02: Accept yourself.
The first step to success is to recognize yourself and accept your strengths and weaknesses. Pity yourself. Whether it is good or bad, please accept it. Try to improve what you do n’t like or have trouble with.
- Understand why you should do this, and forgive yourself. Self-reflection is a positive and healthy approach. Self-criticism and guilt are meaningless and do more harm than good.
- If you find yourself in this situation, you must remind yourself that there are many positive ways to solve the problem. Must realize that I have done my best, and remind myself repeatedly that I have done my best. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Identify the three things you are currently good at, praised, or really like to do. List these three things and place them where you often move, such as the bathroom or refrigerator.
03: Think about your own value orientation.
It is necessary to clarify one’s own value orientation in order to distinguish the priorities of things. Think about who and what matters to you? Is it freedom, happiness, equality, money or family? List them one by one (at least ten), preferably starting with the most important ones.
- Think about what you are currently doing to support your value orientation, and how is your value orientation affecting your life? Think about it, how will the people you respect judge your values, will it change their behavior?
- Be clear about what you should do to enhance self-esteem and improve your satisfaction with life. Think about what kind of person you want to be, what personality traits, ways of thinking, behavior patterns such people will have, and what kind of life they will have.
04: Develop good character characteristics.
If you can strengthen excellent character characteristics and excellent morality, you can better control your life. Because these excellent qualities can inspire you to achieve your goals and give you the other qualities you want. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
The outstanding qualities that should be strengthened are bravery, restraint, wisdom and self-discipline.
- Bravery means using your own strength and perseverance to accomplish what you need or want to accomplish, no matter how difficult it is. For example, take commercial risks, perform prominently at school or make unselfish behaviors beyond ordinary people.
- The antonym of courage is timidity. Courage can be cultivated by making yourself vulnerable, acknowledging your fears, confronting what you fear, or regularly doing something that people think is brave. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Temperance (moderate or self-restraint) is very important, because it allows you to maintain a position, maintain calm and self-control. For example, using humility to restrain inner arrogance can avoid breaking relationships with others.
- Wisdom encourages you to acquire knowledge and accumulate experience to achieve higher goals, such as serving human beings or living a happy life.
- In the process of continuous experimentation, repeated exploration and exploration of knowledge, you will gradually accumulate wisdom.
- Self-discipline is also necessary to control life, because self-discipline allows you to put your ideas into action. Must read: How to Seduce a Mature Woman : Best Remedies 2020
- The cultivation of self-discipline takes time and training. It needs to be formed slowly in the process of completing small goals one by one and finally achieving the big goals.
- When the goal is conceived, it is as if the goal has been achieved. Every day, by making some small changes and insisting on these small changes to train self-control, you can even just insist on opening the door with your left hand.
- Successfully completing these small changes will make it easier for you to make big changes.
05: Be clear about what motivates you.
Most people will have passionate things-things we like to do and promote our success. Think about what you would like to do without any obstacles. If you can’t tell, write down what you like to do and bring you happiness. Think about what inspires you and inspires your skills and talents.
06: Set a goal.
Think about what you want most this year? Is it a house, a good job or a good relationship? Write down the goals one by one and then think about how to achieve them. Write your thoughts into a positive declaration of action, such as I want to save money. Also read: How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time 2020
Then check all the goals and ideas one by one, and choose three goals and three action declarations to complete. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Avoid such expressions as I don’t want to be shy anymore, I don’t want to be lonely anymore. This has no guiding significance in terms of direction and action to achieve the goal. It should be said: I want to build relationships more actively.
- All kinds of social events invitations will be accepted this year, and friends will be invited at least once a week.
- Think more about your choices. Don’t use difficulties to define yourself. Use opportunities to define yourself.
- If you are struggling to repay your mortgage, you should consider how to raise your salary, make money part-time or change jobs, instead of entangled in the dilemma of lack of money all day.
- You can also set goals in different aspects of life, such as work, health, and interpersonal aspects. Break down goals into short-term (weekly, daily) goals and long-term (year, month) goals.
- Such as eating six servings of fruits and vegetables a day, exercising four times a week or losing ten pounds this year.
- Don’t be afraid to change your goals and ideas in the process, so that you will know what is feasible and what is not. The important thing is that you are in control of life and the way forward.
07: Control Emotions.
Emotions can bring wonderful experiences. But if it is not properly expressed, emotions will affect the achievement of goals and also destroy relationships with others. You need to learn to understand, process and respond to your feelings in a healthy and beneficial way.
- Before a situation arises, you need to take a deep breath and relax before returning to calm.
- Inhale for 5 seconds, hold your breath for 5 seconds, and then exhale for 5 seconds.
- Repeat several times until you feel a physiological response, such as a rapid heartbeat, to be relieved.
- Vent your emotions in a healthy way, such as chatting, writing a diary, or participating in active activities such as martial arts.
08: Remove the burden.
Sometimes, negative thoughts or negative experiences are really difficult to get rid of. You may think that you are such a person. These negative thoughts and negative experiences are so entrenched that you are afraid of losing them, or you don’t even know how to get rid of them.
You must understand that your problem is not yours. Negative thoughts and negative experiences cannot determine your value, nor can you influence your choice at the moment.
Unloading the burdens of the past will allow you to solve problems more focused, broaden your horizons and help you regain control of your life.
- Mindfulness training. One way to escape from the past is to focus on the present. If you have mindfulness, you will actively pay attention to the present-the feeling of the body, the feeling of the sun shining on the face-just observe.
- Do not judge your own ideas (or yourself), just observe and perceive. Mindfulness requires constant practice, but it is of great benefit.
- Make up. If you are always troubled by past mistakes, then it will help. If you laugh at your sister and blame yourself for it, you should actively communicate with your sister (either face-to-face or by writing a letter) and apologize for your approach.
- And give her a chance to let her tell her feelings. It should be noted that making up does not necessarily repair broken relationships, but it allows you to let go and move on.
Method 2: Lifestyle change
If you have to rely on others for your mental health and lifestyle and need others to tell you what to do, then you are not in control of your life. Learn to solve your own problems and learn to think and reflect independently. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
Only seek help when you really need it, and learn from the people who help you, and strive to handle the problem more independently next time.
- Learn to meet your needs. If you depend on others to support yourself, find a job to support yourself. Then move out and live independently.
- Ask yourself: What do you do today? And then make my own decision. Think about what you like to do and what you are passionate about.
- Don’t wait for others to tell you what you should do and what you should like.
If you want to control life, you must be organized. If there is chaos in the head and chaos in the home, it is difficult to sort out the clutter in this chaos. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
Whether it is at home or office, try to keep it as tidy as possible, so you do n’t have to worry about trivial chores, and remember to return things to their original positions after they are used. Make more use of lists and calendars and make more decisions, instead of pushing everything over and over again.
- Upon receipt of the newspapers, emails and mails, they are immediately checked and processed, either directly thrown away, or paid or returned immediately.
- Make daily plans for the week, such as shopping, family time, appointments, work task lists, etc.
- Throw away everything that has not been used in six months. Don’t hoard at home just because you think you might use it later.
- Handle one thing at a time, especially to sort out small things like cabinets. Then deal with another thing.
03: Organize the instrument.
Taking the time to improve your image in front of others will bring you happiness and give you more control over yourself. Haircut, dye hair or make a new hairstyle. Buy a few pieces or borrow a few new clothes, be sure to keep your smile as much as possible. But also pay attention to expenses and control finances.
04: Take care of yourself.
Pay attention to your diet and food intake, and insist on exercising every day. To increase perseverance, eat high-energy foods such as lean protein (meat and legumes) and complex carbohydrates (whole grains, fruits and vegetables) from time to time (every three hours) throughout the day.
Avoid eating high-sugar, high-fat, high-salt or over-processed foods, which will make you feel terrible and unable to control your life. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
In a state of exhaustion, you cannot control or surpass yourself. Taking control of your life requires you to stay alert and pay attention to the situation at this moment and the direction of the next step. Sleep until you wake up and feel that your body is fully rested-usually about eight hours.
Relax at least 30 minutes before going to bed every day, follow a set of bedtime habits (such as drinking a cup of warm tea, brushing your teeth, and then going to bed), try to sleep at the same time every night, and wake up at the same time in the morning. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
06: Cultivate positive relationships.
Get along with people with similar values and goals. Get to know the people you admire, interact with them, and let their behavior affect you and improve you. In various places or activities, meet people who can support your value orientation or goals. Talk to people close to you and ask them to help you better control your life.
- Communicate expectations and needs to ensure that both parties understand. Listen and propose effective methods for both parties. Be sure to express gratitude to the other party.
07: Cut tasks.
If you feel that you are always in a hurry to complete the task, hurriedly, or have no time to score, it is time to reconsider your priorities. Take a look at what your time is allocated to. Cut appropriately, leaving only the most important things to concentrate on.
- You may not want to drop a task, but at this moment you can only choose: still try to complete all tasks, while reducing sleep, reducing family time and affecting other goals, the task hastily or halfway, or choose to let go of certain tasks. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Admit that you are too busy. If you don’t reduce it, you can’t complete every task. You will worry about the consequences of giving up a job, but this is usually unfounded.
- Minimize interference. Avoid or get rid of things that prevent you from accomplishing the task. For example, if you want to be healthier, throw away sugar and junk food, so you can avoid eating these foods.
- Turn off your mobile phone and email notifications at work, you can concentrate on the task at hand.
08: Have fun.
Working only without entertainment is not life. Give yourself time to pursue hobbies, vacations, and spend time with people you care about.
Occasionally compromise with your selfish fun, such as eating an ice cream cone or buying new shoes. You are now in control of your life, please fully enjoy every moment of your life!
- Get up early every day for 5 to 15 minutes. You can exercise, walk or meditate. Doing so will definitely make your life different.
Method 3: Improve efficiency
01: Start early.
After giving yourself time, focus on the most important things. Complete it quickly to reduce the daily stress. It is more energetic in the morning, and it is easier to focus and complete the work with high quality. Conversely, this will also allow you to do more work. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Complete the most important work or task in the first hour or two in the morning.
02: Focus on one thing at a time.
Determine which is the most important, you must complete it first, and then concentrate on completing it first.
Processing multiple tasks at the same time will actually reduce efficiency and increase the completion time of the first task by 25%. This is because your attention is constantly changing between tasks, which consumes more time. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
Don’t worry about so much work to be done in a day, as long as you control it properly, complete one at a time, and gradually make progress.
03: Stop wasting time.
There are many disturbances around us. But understand that whether you choose to work intensively or interfere with mobile games, TV, Facebook, or text messages, the initiative is yours. Don’t turn on the TV as soon as you get home. Also Read: How to Reduce Belly Fat on your Body
Isn’t it easy to kill time? Do something meaningful or complete the tasks on the list to control the present. Exercise, engaging in hobbies, or interpersonal relationships are all meaningful and enjoyable pastimes.
We can only focus on about 90 minutes at a time. After that, he will start to fatigue and his performance will decline. Eliminate interference and concentrate on working for 90 minutes, then rest for at least a few minutes. This allows the brain to rest, recharge the body, and relax the mind.
05: Form good habits.
When the willpower is limited, we cannot rely on our own willpower alone. Cultivate the habit of doing something repeatedly at a specific time, so that in other situations, it is easy to act or think in a specific way.
For example, you can stroke the necklace beads and tell yourself I’m calm at home repeatedly. Then, the next time you encounter stress, you can reach into your pocket and touch the beads to calm yourself.
06: Take action.
You can set any goal, but if you do n’t take action to achieve the goal, you can only achieve nothing. Complete what you have to accomplish in order to get what you want or reach the height you want to reach.
Take it slowly step by step, but do something every day to get you closer to the ultimate goal. You can do a very common thing, practice positive thinking, do some paperwork, etc. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Don’t get too caught in the future to enjoy the present. On the way to achieving the goal, you must also enjoy the beautiful scenery along the way, and at the same time do not forget to thank you for every step you have achieved. (How to Take Control of Your Life , Remedies)
- Whether it is a project, a test, or a pastime, we must do our best. Achievements from hard work can bring you a good sense of self and motivate you to achieve more achievements.