How to Use Tampons Kotex : The first time you use a tampon is inevitable and scary, but as long as you know the correct insertion method, the tampon is really easier to use than you think. This article will teach you how to place a sliver.
How to Use Tampons Kotex : Best Use of Tampons Tax 2020
Part one : Insert Tampon
01: Buy Tampons.
The dazzling tampon on the market may make you look dazzled, but as long as you know what you want, you will not be unable to start. The most common tampon brands include American Kosher and German Johnson & Johnson ob.
Most sanitary napkin manufacturers also produce tampon, so, which brand of sanitary napkin is easy to use, choose the same brand of tampon. Also Read: Remedies for Vaginal Dryness
Basically, when buying a sliver, you need to consider three issues: the material of the sliver catheter (cardboard or plastic), the absorption capacity of the sliver, and whether it has a catheter.
You need to know:
- Paper or plastic catheter. Some sliver catheters are made of cardboard, and some are made of plastic.
- The biggest advantage of the paper catheter is that it can be thrown into the toilet and washed away, but if the toilet’s flushing effect is not good, it is best to throw it in the trash.
- Some people say that the plastic catheter will be smoother when it is inserted. Let ’s try both and see which one is more suitable for you. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
- Is there a catheter? Most slivers have catheters, with a few exceptions. When using a sliver for the first time, a sliver with a catheter is more handy.
- If you use a tampon without a catheter, you need to use your fingers to push the tampon deep into the vagina. This step can be tricky.
- One advantage of slivers without catheters is that the slivers are usually very small in size and you can put them in your clothes pocket when needed.
- Absorption. The most common types of tampon are nothing more than conventional absorption or super normal absorption.
- Generally speaking, novices should start with the regular models and wait until they can use them proficiently before upgrading to the super regular models.
- Extraordinary models are larger in size, but this does not mean that this sliver is more difficult to insert. When the menstrual flow is not very large, you can use the regular model first, and then replace it with a more absorbent sliver.
- Which sliver is used is completely determined by the blood flow during the menstrual period. Many tampon packing boxes come in both regular and super-normal styles.
- You can mix and match according to your situation.
02: Use the sliver until the blood flow reaches the upper middle level.
You don’t have to do this, but when the menstruation starts, blood flow is usually less, and the sliver is not easy to insert into the vagina. After the blood flow increases, the vaginal wall will become more moist, and the insertion of a cotton sliver is much smoother.
- Some people want to know if they can practice using slivers during non-menstrual periods.
- Of course, there will be no serious consequences, but you will find it difficult to insert the sliver into the vagina, so wait until the aunt visits. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
- If you can’t put the sliver into your body alone, or you’re afraid that you won’t even dare to try, you can only help a trusted woman such as your mother or aunt although you don’t want to do it in your heart .
03: Hand Washing.
Before inserting the tampon into the vagina, you must wash your hands to ensure that the tampon or catheter is clean and sterile. You definitely don’t want bacteria to enter the body to induce vaginitis.
04: Use dry hands to tear open the bag.
Dry your hands first, carefully tear the bag from the top of the sliver, and then throw the bag away. Although there is no need to be nervous, it is perfectly normal if you are really nervous.
If you accidentally drop the sliver on the ground, you have to regain a new one. Dropped cotton slivers must be thrown away. Don’t risk your vaginal infections because you are worried about waste.
05: Stand or sit in a comfortable position.
Once you use it smoothly, you know which insertion position is more suitable for you. Some people like to sit on the toilet, others like to squat a little while standing.
You can also put one leg on the edge of the toilet or bathtub to allow the vaginal opening to open naturally, and the sliver will be easier to put in. Also Read: Remedies for Vaginal Dryness
- Although tension is a natural reaction, try to relax as much as possible.
- The more relaxed the body, the easier it is for the sliver to enter.
06: Hold the sliver with your writing hand.
The finger should be placed in the middle of the sliver, which is where the small inner catheter is inserted into the large outer catheter. The line at the end of the sliver should sag naturally and be visible at a glance. The main body of the sliver should face upwards.
You can also place your index finger on the end of the sliver and use your middle finger and thumb to pinch the sliver. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
07: Find the vagina.
The vagina is located lower the urethra. The female’s lower body has three openings, which are the urine outlet urethra, the central vagina, and the anus in the back.
If you can easily find the urethral opening, then the finger moves 3cm to 5cm down is the vaginal opening. It’s normal to have a little menstrual blood on your hands, don’t worry. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
- Some people suggested using another hand to open the labia major, the skin covering the opening of the vagina. This helps the tampon to enter the vagina.
- However, even if this is not done, many people can insert the sliver smoothly.
08: Carefully insert the upper part of the tampon into the vagina.
The opening is found, then you need to carefully push the cotton sliver into the 3cm or so to bring it close to the upper end of the vagina. Slowly push the tampon until your fingers touch the catheter and the skin outside the vagina. At this time, the outer catheter should be fully inserted into the body.
09: Use your index finger to push the thinner inner catheter up.
When the thickness of the two catheters overlap, and your finger touches the skin outside the vagina, there is no need to push it anymore. The internal catheter can help you push the tampon deep into the vagina.
10: Use your finger and middle finger to pull the catheter out of the vagina.
Now that the tampon has been successfully inserted into the vagina, it is time to remove the catheter. It is easy to remove the catheter-hold the catheter with your thumb and middle finger and gently pull it out. The cotton thread at the end of the sliver should emerge from the vaginal opening and hang outside.
11: Throw away the catheter.
Plastic pipes should be thrown into the trash. If the catheter is made of cardboard, it is recommended that you carefully read the instructions on the package to find out whether the catheter can be thrown into the toilet and washed away. If you are unsure, it is safer to throw it in the trash.
12: You can put a pad in your underwear.
Many girls worry that the tampon will leak when they are full of menstrual blood, so they like to put a pad on their underwear. This is actually not necessary. If you go to the toilet frequently and change the sliver on time, menstrual blood is unlikely to leak. Also read: How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time 2020
Having said that, the pad really makes people feel safer and more at ease. In addition, some pads are so thin that they can’t be felt in the underwear. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
Part Two: Take out the Tampon
01: The user must feel comfortable.
If the sliver in your body makes you feel uncomfortable, it may be that the sliver is not placed correctly. If it is done properly, you will not feel the sliver at all. If you feel unwell, or if the sliver does not completely enter the vagina, remove the sliver. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
If you can see the end of the tampon at the opening of the vagina, it also means that there is a problem with the method of tampon insertion. In this case, only take out the sliver and try again.
- When using slivers, you can run, hike, cycle, and swim. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
02: Get ready to remove the sliver.
Although the sliver can stay in the body for 6 to 8 hours at the longest, when the amount is large, the sliver cannot be taken out for so long. You must check the sliver every one or two hours, even those who are using it for the first time. Also read: How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time 2020
When wiping the lower body with a tissue, if there is a lot of blood on the paper, or there is a lot of blood in the toilet.
03: Throw away the sliver.
When you read the instructions in the box, you might read something like it can be thrown into the toilet and washed away. In order not to block your old fashioned toilet, and to avoid the trouble of asking people to dredge, it is best to wrap up the cotton sliver with toilet paper and throw it away, which is safer.
If you are replacing a sliver in a public toilet, there should be a trash can or trash box on the floor or door of the toilet compartment to place the replaced sliver. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
04: Change the sliver every 8 hours or less.
After removing the old sliver, insert the new sliver immediately. Most people choose sanitary napkins when sleeping, rather than slivers. You can not sleep more then 8 hours, you can use a sliver.
- If the cotton thread gets wet with menstrual blood, it is time to replace the sliver.
- If the sliver seems to be stuck, it is not easy to remove it, indicating that the sliver is not full of blood. If it is less than 8 hours before inserting the sliver, you can try to remove it later.
- If possible, try a sliver with less absorption next time.
- A tampon that stays in the body for more than 8 hours may cause toxic syndrome (TSS). Although this situation is very rare, but the sliver in the body for too long can indeed be fatal.
- If you use the sliver for longer than the recommended value, and you start to have fever, rash, or vomiting, you must seek help immediately.
05: According to the menstrual blood flow, select the appropriate sliver.
You’d better choose a sliver with a slightly weaker absorption capacity than your menstrual blood flow. Use conventional sliver first. If you change the sliver more frequently than every four hours, you need to use a more absorbent sliver. Also Read: How to Reduce Belly Fat on your Body
As the amount of menstruation decreases, the absorption capacity of the sliver used must also change from strong to weak. Near the end of your menstruation, you will find it difficult to insert the sliver into the vagina. As soon as menstruation is over, stop using tampon.
Part Three : Correct understanding of Tampon
01: The sliver will never disappear in the human body.
The cotton thread at the end of the sliver is very strong and durable and will never fall off. The cotton thread runs through the entire sliver and is not only connected to the end of the sliver, so this thread cannot be separated from the sliver. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
You can find a new tampon and pull the cotton thread a few times-you will find that the cotton thread cannot be pulled at all. Therefore, the sliver cannot be stuck in the vagina. Many people have such fears about tampon, but this worry is indeed superfluous.
02: Using a sliver will not affect urination.
Many people find that after using the sliver for several years, they can still urinate after inserting the sliver. The sliver enters the vagina, and the urine flows out of the urethra. Must Read: How to Seduce a Mature Woman
Although they are very close, the vagina and urethra have two completely different openings, so the tampon will not block your bladder or cause difficulty in urinating. Some people are afraid that the sliver will fall out of the vagina when urinating. This will never happen.
03: Any girl who starts menstruation can use a sliver.
You don’t need to wait until you are 16 or 18 years old to start using tampons. As long as you know the correct insertion method, girls under the age can use the sliver with peace of mind.
04: Sliver will not take away your chastity.
Some girls think that slivers should only be used after trying sex, otherwise they will be “broken”. This statement is completely wrong. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
Although the use of a sliver can occasionally stretch or tear the hymen, it is true sexual behavior that really makes you lose chastity. Whether the user is a virgin or a non virgin, the effect of the sliver is equally good.
05: Using a sliver will not affect your health.
No matter what rumors you hear, slivers will never cause fungal infections. There is no scientific research that can prove that cotton slivers can adversely affect female genital health. Some people hold this view because women are more likely to contract vaginitis during menstruation, that is, when using tampon.
Some other suggestion:
- You need to try a few more times to master the tampon insertion method. The more relaxed the body and mood, the easier it is to put the sliver into the body. (How to Use Tampons , Tampons Kotex , Tampons Tax)
- Go to the toilet before inserting the sliver, so you will be more relaxed.
- Don’t feel embarrassed, if necessary, please trust a trusted adult to help.
- With the help of a mirror, you can directly find the vaginal opening with your hands after you are skilled. As long as you practice more, you will naturally be handy.
- If you can’t find the vaginal opening, try to use your other hand to pull the skin around the vagina so that you can see more clearly.
Must Read: How to Seduce a Mature Woman