Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies : Long wrinkles are inevitable phenomena that change with age. Fortunately, there are some ways to reduce wrinkles and even eliminate them. Here are some popular methods.
Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies : Best Remedies 2020
Method one : Natural care
01: Make milk and honey facial cleanser.
Mix one tablespoon of honey (about 15ml) with 1/2 tablespoon of organic whole milk (about 7.5ml). Gently rub them into the skin, especially those with wrinkles.
- After ten minutes, rinse off with lukewarm water.
- The moisturizing ingredients in honey mean that it can be absorbed and moisturize the skin, so it can increase the elasticity of the skin and reduce wrinkles. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- The lactic acid in milk can clean the dirt left in the pores. Therefore, the skin can secrete more collagen.
02: Exfoliate with lemon juice and sugar.
Mix one tablespoon of raw organic sugar (about 5ml) with two tablespoons of pure lemon juice (about 30ml). Apply this mixture to the skin, but do not get it in your eyes.
- Rinse with cold water after ten minutes.
- Glycolic acid in sugar can repair damaged skin. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- Citric acid in lemon can remove dead cells, so it can show a soft layer of skin. Vitamin C in lemon juice also promotes collagen secretion. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
03: Use protein mask.
Use an electric mixer to stir out the egg white of the two organic eggs or stir by hand. Apply protein to the face, especially where there are wrinkles.
- After 20 minutes, wash off the protein with cold water.
- Protein can quickly, but only temporarily repair the skin. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- The protein has an astringent function and therefore makes the skin firmer.
04: Apply bee flower to wash face.
Add a handful of bees to two cups of boiling water (about 500ml). After cooling, use this to wash your face every morning. Must read: How to Prevent from Migraine : Best Remedies 2020
- Melissa is a herbaceous plant in the Labiatae family.
- This plant has a firming function so it can quickly and temporarily tighten the skin, so it can make wrinkles look less noticeable. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
05: Wash your face with oil.
Oil containing linoleic acid can keep the skin hydrated, which can also weaken the effect of wrinkles.
- Try using a mixture of 2 tablespoons pure olive oil (about 10ml) and 2 drops of carrot seeds. Apply them on the skin by gently rubbing them for about 30 seconds and wash off with warm water.
06: Control your diet.
Certain foods have the function of making the skin better.
- Antioxidants can resist radiation that makes your skin worse and even wrinkles.
- Buy foods that contain high amounts of antioxidants, such as blueberries.
- Many vitamins also have high amounts of antioxidants. Meat, eggs and whole wheat flour contain large amounts of vitamin B. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables contain vitamins A, C and E. Almonds contain a lot of vitamin E.
- Eat more chocolate. Dark chocolate with more than 72% cocoa contains many antioxidants. It also contains catechol. They can help protect the skin from UV damage.
- Eat foods that contain omega-3 fatty acids, such as salmon and other cold water fish. These fatty acids can fill your skin with moisture. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
07: Remove wrinkles by massage.
A brief facial massage can tighten the skin in a few minutes. Focus on massaging lymph nodes to eliminate puffiness on the face. Must read: How to Prevent from Migraine : Best Remedies 2020
- Use your index and middle fingers to draw a circular massage.
- Starting at the ear, massage down the neck towards the collarbone.
- Then, starting from the chin to the mandible, massage towards the ear.
- Gently rub from the corner of the eye to the outer corner of the eye.
- Move to the temple, then rub your face down.
- For best results, repeat each step for five minutes. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
Method Two: Pharmaceutical products and commercial skin care products
01: Use an over the counter wrinkle removing cream.
Wrinkle removing cream can be bought in the beauty department of all supermarkets or convenience stores. They can solve the problem temporarily and to a certain extent, usually with the same effect as natural care, and sometimes it will be more effective. Must read: How to Take Care of Circulatory System
- Read the instructions before use. Usually, you need to massage until the cream is completely absorbed by the skin. And some may need to be rinsed off. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- Use creams that contain retinol, alpha-hydroxy acid, kinetin, coenzyme Q10, copper peptides, or antioxidants.
02: Try a prescription topical retinoic acid.
Doctors may prescribe products with higher concentrations of retinoic acid. High concentration will reduce wrinkles more effectively. Must read: How to Take Care of Circulatory System
- Ask your doctor how to use this retinoic acid.
- Retinoic acid and tazarotene are the two most common prescription retinoids.
- Retinoic acid is extracted from vitamin A. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
03: Use foundation.
The foundation is a cosmetic that can temporarily reduce the wrinkle effect immediately.
- Remember to use foundation before every makeup. This is the most basic.
- Use foundation immediately after applying moisturizer.
- Don’t try to cover wrinkles with foundation or concealer only.
- The foundation contains mica. This mineral will penetrate into the skin on your face, reflecting light away and weakening the effect of wrinkles. Must Read: How to Reduce Body Fat
04: Skin care products that use “Snake Serum” labeled “Snake Serum” or “Venom Wrinkle Cream” contain proteins similar to venom serum.
These proteins can temporarily paralyze your skin and become firm. The wrinkles will flatten out.
- The biggest benefit of these serums is that they produce results almost instantly.
05: Consider using products containing keratinocyte growth factor.
This molecule can moisturize your skin and make them fuller, thus reducing wrinkles within a few weeks.
- Use them in small amounts after applying moisturizer. Must Read: How to Reduce Body Fat
- After three weeks, the skin will be firmer and wrinkles will be greatly reduced.
Method Three: Plastic surgery and other medical treatments
01: Botox injection.
Botox is a toxin that can weaken wrinkled muscles.
- Using Botox is the most common way to eliminate wrinkles.
- When the muscles are too weak to be tighter, the skin becomes smoother and looks smoother.
- Each effect can last about three to four months. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
02: Try chemical stripping.
The chemical peeling method uses acid to remove the epidermis or part of the dermis. Once the superficial skin is removed, new skin will be produced. Must Read: How to Get Rid of Acne in a Day
- New skin tends to be smoother. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- In addition, this method can also promote the production of new collagen.
03: Use skin abrasion.
The surface of the skin will be polished by a rotating brush. New, smoother skin will be produced.
- Redness, swelling, and scabs can last for a few weeks.
- If you don’t want full microdermabrasion, you can choose microdermabrasion. This technique uses vacuum suction and aluminum oxide crystals to sandblast the skin surface.
- You can get a better result by removing less skin, and the redness often resolves faster.
04: Learn about laser treatment.
During laser treatment, the laser destroys the epidermis and heats the dermis, causing the formation of new collagen. Also read: How to Dissolve Blood Clots in Legs
- It may take a few months for your skin to heal before new skin is produced.
- There are also new types of laser treatments that can damage your skin but do not trigger the formation of new collagen. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- This effect may not be obvious, but the side effects are not so obvious.
05: Ask your doctor about soft tissue fillers.
Fat, collagen, and hyaluronic acid can be directly injected into your wrinkles and fill them.
- After that, your skin will become plump and smooth.
- Redness, swelling, bruising may appear immediately after treatment.
- The treatment will need to be repeated every few months to maintain the effect.
06: Achieve face lift effect.
During this cosmetic surgery, excess skin and fat on your face and neck will be removed and tighten the muscles under the tissue. Eventually, many of your wrinkles will disappear.
- The effect usually lasts 5 to 10 years. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
- You may experience bruising and swelling after the operation, which may last for weeks or months.
Method four: More tips and tricks
01: Research other natural remedies.
In addition to the aforementioned, grape oil, vitamin E, coconut oil, avocado, cucumber, orange juice, and castor oil are all believed to have anti-aging properties and can help reduce wrinkles.
02: Wrinkles in the corners of the eyes.
If most of your wrinkles are around or under your eyes, you can use petroleum jelly or eye cream directly for these wrinkles. Must Read:How to Quickly Lower Blood Pressure
03: Try facial yoga to get rid of wrinkles on the forehead.
Facial yoga consists of a variety of simple exercises that can exercise and relax your facial muscles, thereby reducing wrinkles on the forehead. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
04: Learn more about retinoic acid.
Retinoic acid was originally used to treat acne, but this topical prescription drug can also be used to remove wrinkles if used properly. Must read: How to Use Tampons Kotex
05: Learn about laser skin abrasion.
There is only one medical procedure for this kind of cosmetic surgery, which is used to treat wrinkles, but it is quite common. If you want to remove wrinkles, make sure to use a fractionation laser.
06: You need to understand that it takes time to eradicate facial wrinkles.
If you have deep wrinkles and really want to remove them, you can reduce them by maintaining strict daily beauty. Keep your skin moisturized, wash your face, regularly monitor and exfoliate, control your stress and overall health. (Under Eyes Wrinkles Home Remedies)
07: Take precautions.
You can protect your skin before wrinkles appear, by preventing sun exposure, ensuring adequate sleep, maintaining adequate moisture, controlling your facial expressions, and maintaining an overall healthy lifestyle to prevent wrinkles. Read: How to Reduce Fat on your Body
You need to prepare:
- Whole milk
- Lime juice
- Egg white
- Honey flower
- olive oil
- Carrot seed oil
- Foods rich in antioxidants
- Over-the-counter anti-wrinkle cream
- Prescription Retinoic Acid
Must read this : How to Have Sex : Best Way to extend sex time